Monday 10 February 2014

Sausage, bacon and spinach frittataaaaa

Morning munkeys!


I made this last night, for today's and tomorrow's breakfast - although you can OF COURSE it eat it whenever the hell you want! ;) It's basically some of my favourite breakfast foods in one dish.. and I really wanted to keep it simple and quick to make - so this time I didn't cook any of the ingredients beforehand. As usual, there aren't really any rules with this dish - take your favourite foods and throw 'em together.. that is literally how I eat nearly everyday.. bacon? Goood. Apple? Goood. Spinach? Goood - as Joey would say :P

Hope you like it! Here's how I made it:

INGREDIENTS:
1 medium sized white onion
3 medium sized sausages (I used chorizo sausages, but you can use any)
100-150g chopped bacon
3-4 large handfuls of spinach
6 medium sized eggs
Salt to season

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Line the baking tray with baking paper - NOT foil as it will stick.
2. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
3. Chop your onion, sausage, bacon and spinach and place on baking tray (I love using scissors to chop my spinach, and also meat - super handy and effective :P).
4. Whisk the eggs and add salt and whatever other seasoning you would like.
5. Pour the whisked eggs over the ingredients and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and et voila!

Enjoy munkeys! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment