10 small dates
3 medium eggs
1&1/2 scoops chocolate caramel whey (45g)
1/2 cup almond flour
100g 70%+ dark chocolate
2 tbsp cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
70g 70%+ dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
2. Heat a pan or bain marie & melt the butter & chocolate together.
3. Crack the eggs in to the food processor & blend, or just hand whisk it if you don't have a food processor to hand, until slightly frothy.
4. Mash up the polenta with a fork.
5. Put the polenta & almond flour in a bowl & mix until combined, or just throw it all in the food processor & blend until fairly smooth.
6. Add the melted chocolate & butter, honey & cocoa, & mix or blend until combined.
7. Spoon the baking powder in to the cake mixture & mix or blend.
8. Spoon the mixture in to a silicone mould or chosen greased baking apparatus & transfer to the oven for 15-20 minutes (you'll have to check it around that time, the edges should be quite firm & the middle still soft - it will be gooey, yummmmm).
9. When the cake is done, break up the remaining chocolate & place it on top. It will melt.
10. Spread melted chocolate evenly with a spoon.. or finger.
11. Allow chocolate to cool before serving.. or not?! Tehee :)
12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZZ! :D
Enjoy munkies! :)